Monday, August 12, 2024

Daily BITUB- “Trials”

"Trials"

"It's not enough to go with God. You have to be willing to grow with God."- DC 

At church yesterday the sermon was focused around James 1:2-4. It was one of those sermons where you feel the pastor is talking directly to you. I found myself in my head thinking, "Ok, God I get it." As the day went on I kept coming back to it over and over finally realizing it was a call to action. A call to appreciate the lessons of life when you are in the throws of a trial. It's not easy, but is exactly what God wants us to be doing. We often ask God why we have to go through things. We ask him why now, why me, why did I do this, why am I here. We are so focused on questioning the trial rather than learning through it. Then we forget the things we have already gone through in our life that made us better. The experiences that gave us wisdom to see things from a perspective we never would have if we hadn't faced what God needed us to face. So, whatever trial you are facing stop questioning it and start embracing the strength you have in this moment. Know that God intends for you to learn with Him, to grow with Him, and to go with Him in this trial and the next. 

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is James 1:2-4.

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

Have a great week ahead everyone. 


David "DC" Carrizales

Purposeful Pathways 


"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts