“Do not Fear”
Fear has a way of convincing us that we’re not ready, not strong enough, or not capable of becoming who we’re meant to be. It whispers that failure is certain, that change is too risky, and that staying comfortable is the safest choice. But what if fear isn’t a stop sign? What if it’s simply standing at the doorway of the very life God is calling you to live? I’ve learned that courage isn’t the absence of fear. Courage is taking the next step even while your knees are shaking. It’s choosing faith over doubt, hope over worry, and purpose over comfort. Every meaningful chapter in our lives requires us to walk through uncertainty before we experience the blessing waiting on the other side. Today, choose one thing you’ve been afraid to do. Make the call. Take the step. Forgive. Apply for the job. Start the business. Share your story. Tell someone you love them. Pray the prayer you’ve been holding back. Fear may walk beside you, but it doesn’t have to lead you. Walk boldly. Trust completely. And remember, the greatest miracles often begin just beyond the place where fear tells us to stop.
Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is from Isaiah 41:10.
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Have a great week ahead everyone.
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC
Purposeful Pathways
DC
No comments:
Post a Comment