Monday, January 27, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Reflecting on Kobe”

"I'm reflective only in the sense that I learn to move forward. I reflect with a purpose."- Kobe Bryant 

As most everyone has heard Kobe Bryant along with his 13-year-old daughter, Gigi, and seven others died Sunday in a helicopter crash. It shook many worlds and had many of us taking pause and reflecting on life. Moments like this often do. Friday I had a tough day and was completely discouraged. My day started out positive, but didn't end that way. By Sunday night though things were quickly put into perspective. We spend so much time letting things bring us down, letting others beat us up, sweating the small things, complaining, arguing, fighting, wanting. We let negative people put darkness on our positive moments. What  am I saying? Life can change in an instant. Everything we think matters can be flipped upside in an instant and we miss the beauty of our day to day blessings. My wife and I have a 13 year old daughter and I can't imagine life without them and what the families are all feeling today. We will pray for them, pray for one another, pray that during the pause many will take the time to appreciate the opportunities to say, do, become, all the things we need to... That we put our energy and focus on the things that really matter and that we reflect with purpose.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and may you all have a blessed week. 

DC
"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

Follow Me:

Website:
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts