Thursday, April 23, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Failure”

How often do we spend time focused on reaching our peak of success only to miss the lessons in the failures along the way? Think of how many times you fell short of a goal and it helped you course-correct for next time. Hard to remember that when you are in the throws of a setback. It's easy to throw in the towel when the road seems long. Maybe we need to redefine what we deem as success. Maybe it's setting benchmarks and goals that we allow ourselves to celebrate and reinvigorate ourselves to carry on. Everyone's potential is different. Everyone's idea of what is successful is different as well. Have you even defined it for yourself? I know personally my idea of success has changed over the years, and so has the bar, as I've found higher levels of potential in the things that I'm passionate about. Life has allowed me to change my focus and put my energy on things that matter. In turn, my idea of success has changed as my priorities, my interests, my passions have changed. That reset is a must if we intend to give it our all, as chasing someone else's dream is a sure recipe for failure, or worse yet, the feeling we have wasted our time. At the end of the day we are all blessed to fail, as we are all blessed to learn, to experience, to push ourselves beyond the failure. In that we must realize we are all experiencing success as we are blessed to have opportunities to continue to pursue it. 

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you let yourself have a win, and you appreciate your progression. Even the smallest of steps is a step. 

Have a beautifully blessed and healthy day everyone. 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts