Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Daily BITUB- “I’m Afraid”

 Sometimes I'm afraid. I'm afraid I'm not enough. I'm afraid I don't say things I should or how I should. I'm afraid I'll fail my kids. I'm afraid I'll let my wife down. I'm afraid I won't help others the way I'm supposed to. I'm afraid I don't know enough, sleep enough, eat healthy enough. I'm afraid I miss opportunities to do God's work because I'm selfishly focused on myself. I'm afraid that I didn't spend enough time with someone I've lost. I'm afraid I didn't leave a situation better than when I got there. I'm afraid I'm a negative influence sometimes. I'm afraid I let my temper lead me at times. I'm afraid my emotions sometimes get the best of me. I'm afraid I'll let my parents down. I'm afraid I don't volunteer enough. I'm afraid I didn't notice someone was depressed. I'm afraid I didn't say anything when I did. I'm afraid that I won't reach my goals. I'm afraid I don't set them lofty enough. I'm afraid I'm too busy making a living sometimes I forget to live. I'm afraid that I don't talk to God enough. I'm afraid I ask for too much from God and from others. I'm afraid that I've wasted too many days. Sometimes I'm afraid. 

Yet, despite that fear, I'm here. I'm here with a heart that wants to not fear. I'm here praying that God will continue to lift me up, even when I feel I'm not worthy of His Grace. I hope. I pray. I remember God... "When I am afraid, I will trust in you." (Psalm 56:3) Then I will do my best to overcome those fears and live the life You intended for me. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you don't allow fear to keep you from living, doing, becoming the person God intends you to be. That, with God as your guide, you follow the path and you give your fears, your anxiety, your worry to Him today and every day.

Have a blessed and healthy week everyone.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts