Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Choices”

Have you ever sat and wrestled with what you were going to do in a situation? That's not a bad thing unless you get caught in a vicious cycle of indecisiveness. So much that you might just throw in the towel. Afraid to take a chance. Afraid to make a move. Afraid that it's the wrong choice. I've made many wrong choices that I've learned from. I've made choices I thought were wrong only to find out that it made me reevaluate a situation and find a better way all together. I've made the right choice only to find out that my actions affected others negatively and it helped me be more aware of others as I moved forward. I've lost opportunities because I've delayed choosing a way to go. I've given up because I was too stubborn to accept I needed to go a different way. Sometimes the worst choice is not making one. You will start to move further and further away from what matters if you don't stick to your values, your beliefs, your faith, and let it guide you through whatever choices you need to make. Sometimes faith is all we have and it's enough. Sometimes we leap with the trust that God will help us land where we must, exactly when we must. At the end of the day most choices boil down to courage. Courage that we may learn a hard lesson, we may fail, we may miss the mark all together, but we will gather experience, knowledge, understanding... And when you look at it that way, there really isn't a wrong choice, is there?

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that whatever you have before you, know that choosing to have God in your life makes every other choice grounded in faith, hope, and love.

Have a blessed, healthy and safe day all. 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts