Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Daily BITUB- “God is Certain”

Many of my life's journeys didn't happen the way I expected. Some chapters of life weren't even planned at all. Life just happened, and there were times I wasn't happy with the way it was playing out. Like most people, I challenged the notion that I had anything to do with it when it didn't go right. There were arguments with God, finger pointing, and fear. Fear of the unknown and the uncertain. As life goes on, I'm still on that rollercoaster. I realize my role in things sometimes and other times I still question it. Someone once told me the first time you do something you're not happy with it's a mistake and hopefully a lesson. The second time, though, is a choice. That resonated with me. We all have opportunities to be better. We all have moments to find beauty in the experiences we face. We all are blessed to grow each and every day we are blessed to have another day. We get to choose what we are going to do with it, and if we will leave things better than when we got there. Seems easy doesn't it? Thing is, we often don't see things in the moment. Life has to play out sometimes. The chapters that are written we can review and reflect on. The ones that aren't we get to decide if we are going to be an active participant in or if we are going to let it pass us by. God is our certainty in uncertain moments. So don't be afraid to embrace it. "Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won't have a title until much later." (Bob Goff)

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you have faith in God's plan for you. There is no place God will not go with you if you let Him in. Through Him all is possible.

Have a blessed, healthy and safe day all.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts