Thursday, July 2, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Intentional Growth”

Leading. Intentional service. Heart and mind thinking. Servant hearts. As I continue to study and learn about leadership, I find myself seeing more and more that it is a special trait for people to be truly lead by a servant mindset. The balance is difficult, and without the true passion and desire to do it, well, it doesn't work. As I progress through my spiritual and mental journey of self discovery, I realize how often I miss the mark. What I deem essential isn't. What I believe I'm doing I'm not. It's so easy to throw up a quote, to say what you should do, to give advice, but in the moment do you live it? Is it part of you? Is it important to you? Is it reflective of every relationship you experience? Are you vulnerable to the moment in that you are open to learn, to grow, to listen, to see the opportunities to be better? As I am being intentional in the things I put my energy into, I'm finding some things, and some people, who drain the moment with no intent of giving back anything in return. One of my favorite words is reciprocity. You get what you give. If you are expecting a certain outcome then you have to evaluate what you are putting into it. People overlook that. I have, and I've learned the hard way how disengaging that is. You can't ever be disingenuous when you are building a culture, a relationship, a foundation, a life of service. At the end of the day we are all a work in progress. The differentiator is the level of work people are willing to put in starting with themselves. It starts with us. It starts with a true and honest reflection of who we are and who we want to be. If you are a leader of any capacity at home, work, your church, a team, then remember it's not about you. "Great leaders genuinely care for and love the people they lead more than they love leading itself." (Rick Warren)

Believe In The Unbelievable  that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you follow whatever calling God lays out before you. That you invest in those blessings and give thanks to God for the opportunities to have them.

Have a blessed, healthy and safe day all.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts