Monday, July 27, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Transformation”

Reinvent continuously. Transforming constantly. Intentional changes in our lives. Everyday we are blessed with moments to realign and reengage our commitment to our goals, to our ourselves, to our family. We get to maneuver through obstacles to determine the best course of action to achieve our vision and to create a life consistent with our priorities. Our journey is transformational if we allow it to be. As I reflect on moments past I see so many moments where my selfish and self-serving heart took me to places I didn't want to be. My focus was skewed and my desire for instant gratification took me away from my values. I couldn't find satisfaction because I kept building false foundations. I am a work in progress, but self reflection and a desire for self development are things I have come to appreciate. That's part of my daily affirmation. It's part of my vision to do what I can to give more than I take. Living purposely creates a path. It helps us understand the importance of why we do things. It brings people into our lives we want to do it for. It gives us direction and drives us to reach higher than we thought we could. Then it allows us to help others as we have been helped. It gives us a perspective that demands we make each day count. We all have blessings we overlook, but there are those moments we cling to them and we get the chance to be our blessings. We get to love and be loved. We get to listen, show kindness, believe in those unbelievable moments. We get to pray for and with others. We get to be positive influences when we can. We get to give all glory to God and be grateful that He allows us to have another day... Another day to simply do our best to be better than we were yesterday. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you take today and make it count. You put all of you into it. You bring your light into the world. You count your blessings and you remember that you just may be the blessing someone prayed for today. 

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy week everyone.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts