Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Daily BITUB- “The Full View”

As we draw on experiences we tend to think about how a situation was resolved. We go through the steps we took, the decisions we made, the people involved. Essentially we think about the who, the what and the how. As of late, as I reflect on those moments I am intentionally looking at my actions. I am focusing on my intentions and my reactions. Did I instigate? Did I create negative situations? Did I react with emotion before I thought about my role in things? Did I take accountability for my decisions and the outcomes of those decisions? We can talk about the things we learned by how others acted, but I know I have personally failed to look at myself first. It is simply easier to point fingers. Easy to blame others. Even easier to ask God over and over again, "Why me? Why this? Why now?" I think of all those situations where I couldn't understand why people acted the way they acted. Why they said things they shouldn't have. Why they reacted as they did. All the while oblivious to myself. While I don't always remember to check myself in the moment, I am trying to reflect on myself as I go. Trying to be more aware and honest with what I could have done better. Being intentional in doing my best to influence the outcome and be a light in the tunnel. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you find the lessons in your moments, and you see that even in our darkest moments there are always blessings. 

Have a blessed, safe and healthy day everyone.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts