Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Daily BITUB- “God’s Presence”

Things change. People change. We change. God, not so much. It's not easily discoverable because when you come back to God you have changed, but He is the same as He was when you left. I would tell myself that I couldn't face God after not going to church for so long. Couldn't face Him for the times I was angry and blamed Him for things happening in my life. Then you realize His unconditional love was there before all that. It was there and He already knew what I was going to do and He still loved me. He already knew I would come back, and it took me a long time to understand He was going to be ready when I was. There waiting. Truth of the matter is as I look back on events in my life I questioned He was there too. With a friend to support me. With a family who comforted me. Removing obstacles, danger, hurt I would never know because He took it before I could. Yet the things I had to experience were His way of making me understand His presence. Making me see that we must face things to be better equipped for what is to come, to help others, to appreciate our lives all the time. Faith tells us to believe even when it impossible to believe. Yet we know that through faith we will not face anything that God doesn't believe we can handle. He knows where we have been and He was there. He knows where we are and He is here. He knows where we headed and He is there. "For the eyes of the Lord move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His." (2 Chronicles 16:9)

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you allow yourself to feel God at work in your life. If you are struggling, afraid, or lost turn to Him. If you are happy then give thanks to Him. Let him know that in all things you know He is at work. 

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts