Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Purposeful Passion”

I like to journal as it helps me get out thoughts in my head in a way I can better understand sometimes. Yesterday I
sat down to write and I ended up writing out a letter to myself about purpose, success, faith. Trying to figure out why I sometimes feel like I'm unsure of where I want to go or what I want to do. Those things circling in my head often manifest themselves with bad habits, anger, hurt. I have said often purpose drives passion. Though sometimes we must redefine our purpose to find that passion. In Romans, Paul said not to conform to the patterns of this world, but to be transformed by the renewing of your mind. You have to really search for purpose sometimes. Reset and renew your priorities, your faith, your reason for existing. If you don't you may have successes and you may play the part on the outside, but on the inside you'll continue to feel empty. You'll never be satisfied, because you are chasing things you don't really want to chase. You stop seeing what is right in front of you. What you have instead of letting what you don't cloud your judgement, your view... your purpose. I learned that it is never too late to pursue a dream, change yourself, get your heart right. Never too late to create a world around you driven by your reason for loving, for living, for being. Never too late to find your purpose and let your passion for it fill those empty spots and help take you where you want to go. As Mark Twain once wrote, "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you find your reason. Your reason for doing all the things you do. The reason to fill your heart. The reason God put you here. 

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts