Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Priorities”

Yesterday was extremely busy. Meeting after meeting. Task after task. There was so much to be done and a couple of times I had to just stop, take a breath, gather myself and refocus. I had a talk with someone who asked me if I was stressed out. Honestly, I said, not at all. I'm actually ok with the busy, ok with the responsibilities, ok with my obligations. There was a clear priority list that I followed. It took me through the day and inevitably some things got pushed to tomorrow. It happens. Some things I hadn't planned on presented themselves, and while it changed my plan, it didn't change the plan. Which is always understanding what can't get pushed to tomorrow. The conversations I needed to have. The intentional interactions I wanted to have. The few minutes here and there to clarify, to encourage, to support, to get help I needed. Those few minutes, and we often overlook them, can and should be rejuvenating. They remind us that we are all capable of serving and leading with a servant heart. It doesn't take much. There are those that need our time and that's all they want. There are those that simply want to know we are ok. Those that a text, a five minute call, a smile from across a room makes their day that much better. Even those tough love conversations that must happen. If we care then we hold ourselves and others accountable and we have them. We grow together. We pray together. We become better as people. Then no matter how busy our day gets we know that we made the day matter by simply letting others know they do. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you make the people in your life priority. Let them know they matter. Let them know you are there for them, and as I often say, keep your "I love you's" up to date. 

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone. 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts