Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Daily BITUB- “Intentional Moves”

Sometimes growing is hard. Sometimes change is hard. Though I've found that allowing yourself to be in a situation you are not happy with is the hardest. Over the years I've found that I had to make necessary and intentional moves in  my life. It wasn't always clear why, and sometimes I resisted the change. Even the logic as to why it was a must. It took me putting myself in check and recommitting to the things that really made my life worth living. The long term, hard fought, committed things that mattered. It was a tough love situation from friends, from mentors, from the people I had created trusting relationships with. Those realizations didn't happen easily or quickly. They came after something hurt me enough, and I realized that it was time to move on. They came after I had reached a level I was happy with, but didn't want to be complacent. I had a solid foundation and I knew I could use it to build on. All the while challenging myself and asking how much higher could I go? They came after experiencing things that made me learn tough and necessary lessons. Lessons that made me need, and want, to learn more. Our natural reaction is to resist things that make us uncomfortable. Yet, it is those uncharted territories that make us better. They build our character, our strength, our desire to exceed limitations. They give us the faith to know we don't have to try and escape a situation, but rather we can barrel through it with a confidence we will be ok no matter what is on the other side. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you have the strength and courage to take hold of your moments and make them matter. 

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone. 


DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts