Thursday, May 27, 2021

Daily BITUB- “Reaffirmation”

The day to day pressures we all face can chip away at our ability to want to pursue our goals. To a point we simply choose to stop that pursuit. We start to settle for things rather than striving to reach our potential. There is no desire to achieve much less over achieve. That's why it's important to take days to recharge. It's important to reassess priorities. It's important to celebrate the wins and take time to appreciate progress. You have a vision for your life. You always have. You know what matters. You may have to reintroduce yourself to that vision often. Some times it may be necessary to do it daily. Other times it may just be an occasional deep breath and a chance to get your footing. I find myself reaffirming my commitments, my vision, my purpose daily through prayer, study, and evaluation of experiences and situations. Find what works best for you. Find it and then do it. Take the time. Don't wait until you can't. Your vision and your goals deserve to be realized. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is a prayer to St. Joseph for success in work. I pray this almost every morning to start my day.  It is part of my daily reaffirmation of my vision and my purpose. Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone.


Glorious St. Joseph, 
model of all those who are devoted to labour, obtain for me the grace to work conscientiously, putting the call of duty above my many sins; to work with thankfulness and joy, considering it an honor to employ and develop, by means of labour, the gifts received from God; to work with order, peace, prudence and patience, never surrendering to weariness or difficulties; to work, above all, with purity of intention, and with detachment from self, having always death before my eyes and the account which I must render of time lost, of talents wasted, of good omitted, of vain complacency in success so fatal to the work of God. All for Jesus, all for Mary, all after thy example, O Patriarch Joseph. Such shall be my motto in life and death.

Amen.


David "DC" Carrizales

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts