Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Daily BITUB- “Stories and Lessons”

I continue to put a lot of stock in growth and development. I feel it's our nature to want to learn, and in turn want to share our experiences with others. When I reflect on stories my Gpa would tell me I think about all the lessons in those memories. Stories that on the surface where things he just did... His first job, when he met my Gma, when she passed, his brother, his travels, his time in the service, his family. The more I reflect on those stories the more I understand what it means to earn your way, to persevere, to have courage, to pave a path for others, to follow your heart, and to love unconditionally. We are all capable of many things, but we will choose how we live. We decide if we want to care about others, if we want to chase our dreams, if we are we willing to make sacrifices. We are not obligated to do anything, but we are entrusted with a instinct that deserves our attention- Life is for living. We can create the life we want, but it's going to be up to us to decide how much we want it. What I most definitely remember from those stories is that every day we determine the significance of the day. Fill it with kindness, joy, love, family, the things that make you happy... And always remember life matters in as much as we allow it to matter. 

Thanks Gpa.

Believe In The Unbelievable that is you and my prayer for you today is that you embrace the moment and cherish each and every day. Live today like there is a tomorrow, and you want to look back on it and know you made it matter. 

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone.



David "DC" Carrizales

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts