Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Daily BITUB- "Blessed"

Every moment of every day we are blessed to experience God's blessings. We make time for the things that matter and give thanks for it every step of the way. With those thoughts I say "Thank You God" for giving us a blessed evening yesterday playing with my boy and my brothers. We got 2nd after losing playoff, but what a great debut for Dayne at Sundowners. Looking forward to many more years of playing along side my baby boy. I love you son! 


Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today that you are able to find the blessings in your day, in your moments, and in the many things God places before you each and every day. 

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone.







David "DC" Carrizales

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts