Thursday, June 24, 2021

Daily BITUB- “Detours”

The definition of a detour is a long or roundabout route that is taken to avoid something or to visit something along the way. When I read that it can be  positive or negative. I've taken a lot of detours in my life. Many were not intentional. Many were not just to visit something along the way. In the moment those detours felt extremely negative. I may never know why God put that altered path in front of me. Why doors were closed, roadblocks were in my path, obstacles prevented me from staying the course. I was frustrated many times. Even as I questioned some of the hardest moments that came from those detours I have come to embrace that what was on the detour was nothing compared to if I hadn't taken it. As I look back every detour has been necessary. There was a purpose. There was a positive outcome that I had to simply allow myself to see. We can't sit back and think about "what if". We have to be grateful to "what now". What lies ahead of us is what we impact. The move we make today matters and will influence the moves we have yet to make. If on that detour you are unsure of what comes next calm yourself and pray. As is written… "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you." (Psalm 32:8) So, don't be afraid. Go ahead and take the detour. Give thanks for the journey, and know you are never on any path God isn't with you. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you know that no one willing to be found is lost. God knows where you have been, where you are, and where you are going. Trust in that. Trust in Him. Keep the faith.

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone. 


David "DC" Carrizales

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts