Thursday, July 1, 2021

Daily BITUB- “Your Place”

Where is your place? The one you go to unplug, shut out the world around you, and just reflect. I'm asking because I was thinking about that myself. Yesterday as work was a whirlwind and I had a lot on my mind I thought I just needed to take a walk. I ended up sitting in my car (with the AC) for a few minutes in silence. I closed my eyes, said a prayer, and asked for guidance. It helped me gather myself, get my footing, and recharge. It's important to have that place to quietly pause. Whether it's in meditation, a nap, prayer… You need it. A place you can just be and appreciate some uninterrupted time with your thoughts. Don't underestimate the power of those few minutes, and the importance of taking care of yourself. 

Find your place. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you find your place and cherish quiet time with God. He listens. As is written, "Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29: 12-13)

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone. 


David "DC" Carrizales

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


1 comment:

  1. I honestly have never thought to just stop and pause in the midst of everything happening. Thank you for the timely advice David.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts