Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Daily BITUB- “Projects and Irons”

I finally sat down and organized all my projects. I have several conceptualized, some I've started, and some in full motion. Thing is in doing this I realized I had a lot going on… A lot of irons in the fire. What I also realized was that all these irons in the fire I had put there. I had somehow convinced myself I didn't and couldn't take some out. That's absolutely not true. We must be better at using our time to fit in the things we deem important. Put the irons in the fire you want in there. You want to be healthier? Put in time to exercise and eat better. You want to be rested? Put sleep in there. You want to read more, travel more, learn more? Then put those in there. I kept convincing myself I didn't have the time to do some things. I was allowing myself to make excuses by putting unnecessary pressure and projects ahead of things I really wanted to do. So instead of continuing to pile up things that aren't priority I decided to remove them. I consolidated where I could, I evaluated what I needed to, kept the things I needed to keep, threw out the rest and added others I've been pushing to the back burner. Having many irons in the fire isn't a bad thing if you are controlling what's there. Sometimes you can't avoid one or two that slip in, but remember you can take them out anytime you want. Stop making excuses for why you aren't fulfilling dreams and reaching goals. Move them to the top of your list, put them on that fire and get fired up. Things matter only in as much as we allow them to matter. Make your passions your priority. Life's simply to short not to.

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you let the passion in you fuel the fire that is you. Love the life you lead and lead the life you love.

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone. 


David "DC" Carrizales

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts