Thursday, September 9, 2021

Daily BITUB- “Choices and Experiences”

I keep finding myself running through things over and over again in my head. However, I've stopped trying to figure out why things went right and wrong and started focusing on the experience as a whole. Focusing on understanding how I came to that moment and then working to intentionally take away all the lessons from it. Paying close attention to how I reacted, my attitude, my feelings, how it aligned with my values, and then determining what to do with it. Build on it? Lay it down after taking what I can from it? Try again? We have choices and every moment we are blessed to experience something we mustn't waste it. I think we do that too often. We need to use it. We need to allow ourselves to feel it. We need to be honest about how it made us feel, and then decide is that something we want to feel again. How did it affect others? What can others learn from our experiences and are we willing to share it? Will it matter and how will we ensure it does? We must allow ourselves to learn from our moments. Evolve and grow. The more we do that the better we become at understanding the why in our lives.

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you simply embrace the choices you get to make, and that you do your best to make them matter. 

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone. 


David "DC" Carrizales

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts