Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Daily BITUB- “Give it to God”

"Give it to God"

Recently I was thinking how I would say my prayers as I woke and pray by my bedside before I slept. I got far away from that opting to pray on Sundays or when I needed something. I have had a lot of reflection this past couple of weeks about my spiritual journey. I've given so much to God the first half of this year, and with open arms He has taken it. Never questioning, and I can feel His everlasting grace surround me. I said it in a post a few weeks ago that it is not enough to go with God; you have to be willing to grow with God. What I continue to learn is that growing with God is a beautiful journey of faith and spiritual development. It is a process of deepening our relationship with Him and allowing His love and guidance to shape us into the best version of ourselves. A version He already knows we can be. He knows our calling. He knows what matters. He knows where we are and where our final destination will be. I've asked myself am I putting in the effort? I used to take it for granted knowing He is always there. Now, I intentionally seek His presence and wisdom in the choices I make. I know if we allow Him in our lives we will be nourished by His word and empowered by His grace. Through prayer, meditation, and studying we can see how He impacts our lives, we can gain a deeper understanding of His will and the purpose He has designed for us. It is a lifelong journey of learning, surrendering, and trusting in His perfect plan. With God as our guide and faith as our companion we can navigate the challenges of life and find solace, strength, and joy in His presence. We simply have to be willing to give it to God and have true faith in the outcome. 

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is from Proverbs 16:9.

"The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps."

Have a great day ahead everyone. 

David "DC" Carrizales

Purposeful Pathways 


"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts