Thursday, June 27, 2024

Daily BITUB- “Questions”

"Questions"

"Be curious, not judgmental." -Walt Whitman

I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I felt it. I was depressed for awhile. I felt like I wasn't doing what I was supposed to do. I felt like I was letting myself down on so many levels. I knew that I would self sabotage and eventually self destruct because it's what I've done many times before. I was afraid. I was hurt. I was angry… At myself. Have you been there? Maybe you are there now. So, what do you do? First, stop judging and beating yourself up. We are our worst critics, but so slow to give ourselves any credit for even the smallest progression. Progression is progression. Second, stop making excuses and start asking questions. What will it feel like when you reach that goal? What is in your heart? What really is in your head? What prayers are you actually praying to be answered? What are you really asking for? Why is this important? Then, trust in yourself. You got this. Lean on faith when it gets rough. Keep giving all glory to God and focus on where you are in this moment. It doesn't matter how you got here. What matters is you are here, and only you have the ability to move yourself to wherever it is you know you can and want to be. So, gather up your faith, hold on to the ones that support you, give thanks to God for another day to chase  your passion, and let's go! 

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is from 2 Corinthians 4:18. 

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."

Have a great day ahead everyone. 

David "DC" Carrizales

Purposeful Pathways 


"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts