Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Daily BITUB- “Mountains”

"Mountains"

Why are you climbing this mountain? Do you even know anymore? We often get so caught up in reaching the top we forget why we decided to start the journey in the first place. I've been there. I can recall many instances when my pride took over the climb. People said I couldn't so I was determined to show them I could. The challenge was laid out so I took it on and got to a point where stopping wasn't even an option. However, the push became the purpose rather than the destination. I stopped doing it because it mattered to me, and started doing it for all the wrong reasons. So, what happened when I reached that peak? Nothing. I simply started my decent down the other side. We all have goals. We all have dreams. We just have to remember why we have them. We have to remember why we want it. Then stop to enjoy the beauty of progress, and the beauty of the view at each peak. Pause enough to appreciate the blessing, to reflect on the people who supported you, and to remember exactly why you stepped up to the mountain in the first place. I have said it many times- We don't climb mountains because we have to, we climb them because we can. Just remember why you are climbing, and most of all remember to thank God for giving you another day and another opportunity to climb.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is from Mark 11:22-24.

"And Jesus answered them, "Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Have a great day ahead everyone. 


David "DC" Carrizales

Purposeful Pathways 


"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts