Thursday, March 5, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Dealing with Others”

Someone asked me yesterday what the silver bullet is in dealing with others... The negative, the angry, the manipulative, the selfish others. I laughed and said first of all no bullets! Seriously though if I knew that I would probably be a best selling author at this point. Still, what I have learned is that a majority of how we deal with others is truly based on our own reactions to things. Every situation can mean something different to different people. We have no clue their journey to this point as they don't know ours. Even our closest friends, family, our spouse may not know all the things that you have faced, until you are either face to face with it again or it finds its way to the surface. So, I try to take that into account. Let's face it though we all have some people who live to push our buttons. We have those annoying individuals who are constantly looking to start a fight, to be in a fight or worse to throw out an emotional grenade in the middle of the room and then run out. It is easy to allow those things to derail us. Even easier to shift all our attention and energy to those negative beacons that seem to draw us in like a siren to the shore. As hard as it is we must realize that the only shadows others cast are the ones that we allow to put a damper on our light. We control it. We control the moment, the situation, our attitude, our next move. So how do I deal with others? I simply deal with me, my emotions, my thoughts first, and that has made all the difference. That allows me to get on with it, to keep my energy where it needs be, and my focus where I want to be.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you allow yourself to realize how much control you have over your moments. That you pray for guidance and strength as needed and in those situations where someone is pulling you down you simply pray for them.

Have a blessed day.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts