Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Daily BITUB- “GPa’s Servant Heart”

"The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1) 

It's been an emotional few days. Highs, lows, tears of sadness, tears of joy and celebration of life. When I think back on my GPa I think about moments he must have had with everyone he came in contact with. I've heard stories that made me cry and stories that made me laugh. To me, my GPa lived a full life that was all about others. He took what he had in him in his cooking, his building skills, his hospitality and gave it out freely, wanting nothing in return. The joy it brought to others mattered, though you could never compliment him because he didn't want that. A friend of mine said, "What a legacy he left." It is a legacy. One of family, faith, love, and a servant heart. A servant heart that continues to fill mine every time I think of him, which I won't ever stop doing. Your life was a legacy GPa. If we all led with a servant heart and put others first, I'm certain life as we know it would be very different. It's a legacy, and I am blessed to do my part to live my best life in hopes that I may honor it with you as a goal and a guiding light. We will miss you, and we will continue to love and live exactly as you would have expected us to. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you remember just how precious life is. That you allow yourself time to soak up the moments and you never take for granted an opportunity to give, to love, and to be everything you can be. 

Have a blessed and healthy day everyone.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts