Monday, August 3, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Always Believe”

Yesterday on our way home from a trip we decided to stop at The Wiseman House of Chocolates in Hico Texas. As we walked around the store I saw a sign that read, "Always Believe something wonderful is about to happen". It made me think as I used to not believe that at all. I used to have this feeling like something bad was going to happen. Especially when things were going well in my life. My anxiety would take over and my mind would sabotage me. It would have me waiting for the sky to fall. So many times I had moments where I couldn't accept things were good. To a point I would make choices that made things bad. In my mind it was inevitable anyway. I still digress sometimes, but I've become extremely intentional in my appreciation of God's gifts. From the dawn of a new day to the lessons in my shortcomings, I believe there really is good in everything. Sometimes it's harder to see it, but it really is on us if we are going to. I think about moments past, my epic failures, my bad choices, my broken relationships, and I realize all of it helped me prepare for what was to come. In the moment we have no idea that is the case. We think this moment is bad, only to find out things can be much worse. In turn they can be much better and we get to appreciate that if we want to. We can either live in our now or let the fear of tomorrow derail us. We are more prepared than we give ourselves credit for, and truly believing in God's Grace helps us understand there is beauty in all things. It is then we give thanks for our experiences, our faith, our strength, our realization that God is also intentional in what He puts in our path. While it's not easy, I am finding it's worth it, and living a life where we "Always Believe something wonderful is about to happen" is a pretty good way to live.

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you take a moment to see, to be, to create the wonderful moments in your life right here and now. It's easy to focus on what we don't have, but allowing ourselves to appreciate what we do is a beautiful way to give thanks to God for it. 

Have a blessed, safe and healthy week all.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts