Monday, August 31, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Try and Try Again”

I've tried my best and fell short. I've given my all and failed. I've been positive only to be drowned out by the negative. I've lost faith and lost hope. I've given up. I've given in. I've let fear stop me. I've let doubt consume me. I've made wrong choices. I've lost my way. I've blamed others when things didn't go right. I'm not perfect. Yet, here I am. Doing all I can to be better. Praying for God's Grace. Forgiving and hoping to be forgiven. Trusting and earning trust. I'm looking for the good moments. I'm trying to give more than I take. I'm looking for the good in others and in myself. I'm trying to give myself to God. Trying to serve others. Trying to be a positive influence. Trying to choose kindness, understanding and love. Trying to except that I am capable of being a light, and trying to allow others the opportunity to let their light shine. I'm building bridges, creating new paths, taking the high road. I'm fighting the best I can and encouraging others to stay their course. I'm lifting up others when I can, and reaching out for help when I must. Every day is another day to choose who we will be. Every day is another day to focus on the things that can impact our lives and influence our path. Every day is another day to rise to the occasion, to hold ourselves accountable, to excel, to become our blessings, and to simply be better than we were yesterday. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you embrace your moments and choose to live life fully. I pray you can put your worries at God's feet, accept His Grace, and cherish every moment you have to live a life worthy of that Grace. 

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy week all.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts