Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Focus on Service”

"Earn your success based on service to others, not at the expense of others." H. Jackson Brown Jr

Are you truly interested in helping others? Are you a servant leader or a self serving one? Are you focused on only your success? Those are hard questions to answer, but something to reflect on as you are having intentional interactions in your day. Why are you having them?What is your motivation? What are you motives? Do you tackle each situation with values intact and integrity at the forefront? Do you have this feeling that helping others might not help you? Do you think that if you spend the day focused on other's success you won't have any time for your own? I used to believe that if I kept my head down and did my work that is all that mattered. That was until I realized that when I needed help I had pushed all the people willing to help away. I did it by never being available to nurture, encourage, recognize as I was too self centered to care. It took me years to get it. To realize that helping others is a gift. That sharing knowledge, experiences, and helping others reach their potential can influence the outcome of people's lives. Including my own. I am certain if you think hard enough you will remember someone who helped you for no other reason than you needed it. No hidden agenda, no return the favor, no expectation. They just knew you needed it and so they did it. We are blessed with the gift of service. With an abundance of belief that there is good in all of us if we choose to notice it. That no matter if people only think of you when they need something then you embrace that. You simply do all you can to serve and to give more than you take every chance you get. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you find opportunities to serve, and you give thanks or all those being of service to others and you.

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone. 


DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts