Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Where I Stand”

People continue to ask me where I stand. I stand with the beauty of our ability to do something many have fought for. Vote. Have an opinion. Have the freedom to express it. Have the desire to study, educate myself, listen to others. To respect the process and trust in it. To give thanks that despite the hate, the fear, the negative that is out there today, we don't have to be. We can come together and be one nation under God. That's not just something you say. It's something you do, feel, live. I saw posts about what happens tomorrow. I agree. We carry on, we live, we go to work, we keep doing our part to influence the outcome. My values won't change, my heart won't change, my faith won't change. While all things around me might, I will do my best to ensure the world doesn't change me. I have Republican friends, Democrat friends, friends in many states, friends from all walks of life. All of them have different views. Some the same as mine and some different. Yet, tomorrow I'm not going to care for them any less. I won't let that be taken away from me. At the end of the day we are a blessed country, with the ability to pray that the outcome of today is what it should be and in that we find the ability to do as God commanded us... "Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." (John 13:34)

Be blessed everyone, be safe, be healthy and Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts