Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Decisions, Decisions.”

I've been working through some big decisions lately. Looking at the possible outcomes, as these are decisions that will ultimately influence the course of my life. I think we all have had those types of choices to make. We put down the possible outcomes. We reflect on the impact of those decisions on others. We do our best to weigh out the possibilities. We think about our past and we lean on our experiences. We know some work out as we planned, and all worked out as God planned. It's hard, in faith, to think that any choice is a wrong one. As I think back on the many things I chose that were seemingly wrong in my eyes at the time... Well, I quickly realize how important those lessons were in who I am today. As I reflect on that I trust that all the things I've done, the places I've been, the people I've met have brought me to this new crossroad. One, that honestly, is a path I'm not familiar with and a journey I am not sure I am equipped to take. Yet, I've said to others often that we can't hold ourselves captive to the things we know denying ourselves the opportunity to grow in the things we don't. Maybe we don't have everything today, but I've yet to get to a place in my life that God didn't provide everything I needed at the exact moment I needed it. That in itself gives me comfort, and as always I believe that whatever I choose, wherever I land, whatever happens God already has the path I will need to take next. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that if you are facing some tough decisions in your life that you trust that God is with you, as He always has been. Pray for guidance and then pay attention to it. There is no shortage of doubt, it is the abundance of belief that often gets overlooked.

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts