Monday, June 28, 2021

Daily BITUB- “Balancing Act”

This weekend my family and I went to see Troupe Vertigo perform. Accompanied by The Dallas Symphony Orchestra is was spell binding. We watched in awe at people using their talents to entertain and showing what you can do when you put your mind to it. There was one performance where a lady balanced herself on three small steps lifted from the ground. It seemed effortless; though we knew it was far from it. Often the things I see are what inspires me to write. I relate it to what's in my head, what people say to me, what emails I get and ask for my thoughts. Recently I've received several inquiries about how we balance our lives: work and life balance, happy and sad balance, health, joy, pain. We are all going through something. Guilt because we are happy. Hurt because we aren't. Fear we will fail this test God has for us. Fear we are missing something right in front of us because we are too busy worried about others instead of being focused on what matters. We think we might say the wrong thing or afraid we might not say enough. It's a rollercoaster sometimes… Ups and downs, twists and turns. We put so much on ourselves. I once wrote that the more we put on our shoulders the more balanced we become. I've come to find out that it's true. We must find a balance between what we need, what we want, and what God intends for us to have. We mustn't question it. We mustn't fight it. We must look for silver linings, truths, what carries us, what inspires us, what drives us, and why it does. We must realize how much we are capable of doing. It doesn't even have to look effortless, because we know it's not. We have the ability to take control of our moments and we can be the balancing act in our own show that is life. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you find the balance you need. That you realize you control it. You can make the choices you need to take care of yourself. You simply just need to make them.

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy week everyone. 


David "DC" Carrizales

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts