Monday, June 24, 2024

Daily BITUB- “Dreams”

"Dreams"

You are always heading towards your dreams. Every choice, every motion, even every setback. You may think it's out of reach, too difficult to obtain, or maybe others are telling you that it's not possible. Ask yourself, "Who you listening to?" "Who controls the outcome?" You have got to trust that gut feeling deep within. Feel the spirit and passion that fuels your heart. You know it's there because you've felt it. That's what makes it amazing isn't it? That's what makes the dreams you have yours. It's going to be hard at times. There will even be those moments when you feel all is lost and you want to give up. I've been there. I've even convinced myself that the dreams I had weren't worth the fight. That's when all those lessons, all the values and attributes of the people who influenced me came to the forefront. That's when God's blessings cleared the path, but not before I believed in myself, in those dreams, and committed to the importance of them in my life. I've said it often that if we can imagine it then we can accomplish it. If we trust in those blessings and have faith in our path then we are on the right one. The right one that inevitably leads us exactly to the place where we have always been destined to be.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is from Mark 9:23.

"Jesus said to him, 'If you can believe? All things are possible for one who believes."

Have a great day ahead everyone. 

David "DC" Carrizales

Purposeful Pathways 


"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts