Thursday, September 3, 2026

Daily BITUB- “Faith In The Moment”

“Faith In The Moment”

I’ve been thinking a lot about faith lately. Not the kind of faith we talk about after everything works out. Not the faith that comes when the prayer has been answered, the storm has passed, and we can finally look back and say, “Now I understand what God was doing.” I’m talking about faith right in the middle of it. Because if I’m being truthful, there are moments when I’m tired. Moments when I don’t understand what God is doing. Moments when I’ve prayed and prayed and still don’t have the answers I want. There are days when I feel strong and ready to fight, and there are days when simply putting one foot in front of the other feels like a victory. And that’s where I’m learning what faith really means.

It means I don’t have to understand today to trust God today. I don’t have to see the ending to believe He is already there. I don’t have to wait until everything gets better to thank Him for walking beside me.

I need faith NOW.

Right here.

In the uncertainty.
In the waiting.
In the exhaustion.
In the unanswered prayers.
In the moments when fear tries to speak louder than my faith.

I’ve spent enough of my life looking backward and realizing, “God was with me the whole time.” Now I’m trying to recognize it while I’m living it. Maybe someday I’ll look back at this season and understand why certain things happened. Maybe I’ll see blessings that I simply can’t see today. But I don’t want to wait until “someday” to believe.

So today my prayer is simple:

God, I don’t know what tomorrow holds. I don’t understand everything happening today. I’m tired, and some days this journey is harder than I want anyone to know. But I still trust You.

Not because I know the outcome.

Not because everything is okay.

Not because I have all the answers.

Simply because You are God.

Hebrews 11:1 says, “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.”

That word NOW means more to me than ever. My faith cannot only exist after the miracle. My faith has to live in the moment before the miracle comes.

So I’ll keep praying.
I’ll keep believing.
I’ll keep loving my family and friends.
I’ll keep appreciating the little moments.
And when I’m tired, I’ll keep putting one foot in front of the other.

I may not know what God is doing…but I know who is walking with me. And for today, that is enough. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU.

Have a great day ahead everyone. 

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC
Purposeful Pathways 

DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts